What medium do you use?
I am a multimedia artist; so I use many mediums! About 60% of my work is digital, meaning I plug a drawing tablet into my computer and create art. The other 40% uses traditional mediums like acrylic paint, oil paint, graphite, and watercolor.
What's the difference between an original and a print?
An original painting is the physical canvas, wood, or art paper that I've drawn/painted a piece on. A print is a professional reproduction of that painting, usually printed on high quality paper. Original paintings cost significantly more than a reproduction.
What's the difference between a print and a poster?
Both are reproductions of original artwork, so they're similar.
Prints: In my shop they come in sizes 5x7, 8x10, 11x14, and 12x18 inches. They're printed by a professional art print shop onto thick cardstock and then packaged by me in a protective clear plastic sleeve. Prints are kept in my personal stock, so when you order one it's coming directly from me.
Posters: They're made to order and then shipped to you by a third-party manufacturer. Posters can be as large as 24 x 36 inches (2 x 3 ft)! If you need something larger than 11x14, then you should check out the posters section.
Do you do custom artwork/commissions?
Due to time restraints in my schedule, I'm currently not accepting requests for custom artwork/commissions at this time.
However, I am open to collaboration. If you are a company, brand, artist, or representative of the former, please email your project pitch/inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which products are handmade?
Art mirrors, art pendants, crystal pendants, and pin-back buttons are handmade by me. Mugs are also now printed by me!
Can you make me a custom mirror or pendant?
Yes, please email me at email@example.com with the details so I can send a mockup and also invoice you for this custom order!
Please keep in mind that these kind of custom orders should already have the completed design/logo/photo ready to go.